Well, if you have some stale bread that you don’t want to go to waste, believe it or not, you can turn it into a white chocolate bread pudding. So, instead of having dry bread, you will have yourself a rich, flavorful, and sweet chocolate pudding.
How to Make White Chocolate Bread Pudding Recipe
- 7-8 cups of 1-inch bread cubes
- 3 ½ cups of heavy cream
- 1 cup of milk
- ½ cup of sugar
- 2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 18 oz of coarsely chopped white chocolate
- 7 egg yolks
- 2 eggs
- Over medium heat, put a saucepan containing 3 cups of whipping cream, milk and sugar. While bringing the mix to a simmer, continue stirring to dissolve all the sugar. Transfer the saucepan from the heat and whisk in 12oz of chocolate while it’s cooling till the mix is smooth. Leave to cool down for 10 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs with the yolks well. Add in the chocolate mix while continuing to whisk, then add the final ingredient, the vanilla extract. All you need to do now is to add the bread cubes to soak in the mix for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, transfer the bread cubes to a baking tray sprayed with oil. Put the baking tray in a preheated oven at 350F after covering it with aluminum foil. Bake for 30 minutes, then remove the cover for 10 minutes to let it crisp and obtain the golden color.
- In a microwave, put a bowl containing the white chocolate and heavy cream, heat them for a minute till the chocolate melts.
- Drizzle the white chocolate sauce over the bread pudding and enjoy!
Homemade Chocolate Pudding Without Cornstarch!
Welcome to Julie’s kitchen site, where we like to share everything food-related. Starting from raw ingredients. How to pick, store, cook, freeze, and reheat them, moving to all the kitchen appliances that would be an indispensable necessity to you, that would make your life easier. Ending with the most flavorful, fancy, and amazing detailed food recipes that you can make at the comfort of your home, and easily impress all your guests with, all while enjoying cooking them.