Well, if you have some stale bread that you don’t want to go to waste, believe it or not, you can turn it into a white chocolate bread pudding. So, instead of having dry bread, you will have yourself a rich, flavorful, and sweet chocolate pudding.
How to Make White Chocolate Bread Pudding Recipe
- 7-8 cups of 1-inch bread cubes
- 3 ½ cups of heavy cream
- 1 cup of milk
- ½ cup of sugar
- 2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 18 oz of coarsely chopped white chocolate
- 7 egg yolks
- 2 eggs
- Over medium heat, put a saucepan containing 3 cups of whipping cream, milk and sugar. While bringing the mix to a simmer, continue stirring to dissolve all the sugar. Transfer the saucepan from the heat and whisk in 12oz of chocolate while it’s cooling till the mix is smooth. Leave to cool down for 10 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs with the yolks well. Add in the chocolate mix while continuing to whisk, then add the final ingredient, the vanilla extract. All you need to do now is to add the bread cubes to soak in the mix for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, transfer the bread cubes to a baking tray sprayed with oil. Put the baking tray in a preheated oven at 350F after covering it with aluminum foil. Bake for 30 minutes, then remove the cover for 10 minutes to let it crisp and obtain the golden color.
- In a microwave, put a bowl containing the white chocolate and heavy cream, heat them for a minute till the chocolate melts.
- Drizzle the white chocolate sauce over the bread pudding and enjoy!
Hi, I’m Julie, the passionate foodie and founder of Juliesfamilykitchen.com. I created this blog out of a drive to prove someone wrong, and then I realized how much I truly enjoy cooking and trying new recipes. In my free time, when I’m not running around after my kids or spending quality time with my partner, you can usually find me in the kitchen experimenting with new dishes.