Here’s a recipe for the delicious and heavenly Oreo cheesecake but in mini-sized pieces. The perfect treat for any gathering or party, where you won’t have to cut a large cheesecake.
No bake mini oreo cheesecake offers you the fastest and easiest dessert that needs no baking as it has no eggs but instead some whipped cream that gives the perfect cheesecake texture and fluffiness.
How to Make Mini Oreo Cheesecake Recipe No Bake!
For the crust
- 1 cup (about 134g) of Oreo cookie crumbs
- 3 tablespoons of melted butter
- 12 ounces of cream cheese at room temperature
- ½ cup of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of sour cream
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- ½ + 2 tablespoons of cold heavy whipping cream
- 6 tablespoons of powdered sugar
- ¾ cup of oreo crumbs ( about 8 oreos)
- 8-10 chopped oreos
Whipped cream for topping
- 3/4 cup of cold heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup of powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons of oreo crumbs
- 12 oreos for topping
- Into a cupcake pan, place the cupcake linens and spray some oil to avoid the sticking of the crust.
- After mixing the melted butter with the oreo crumbs, divide the mix between the cupcake cups of the tray and spread each one to make the crust.
- Start preparing the fillings by mixing the sugar and cream cheese in a bowl.
- Add in the sour cream and vanilla extract, continue mixing till they are fully combined and smooth.
- In a separate bowl, start mixing the heavy whipping cream with the powdered sugar on high speed till they thicken and form the whipping cream.
- Transfer the whipped cream to the filling bowl. Fold the cream into the filling mix.
- Add the chopped oreos and oreo crumbs and stir till they are combined.
- Spoon the filling or pipe it using a piping bag into the cupcake cups.
- Refrigerate the cupcakes for at least 3-4 hours or overnight.
- To make the frosting of the cupcakes. Beat the heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, and oreo crumbs at high speed. Decorate the cupcakes with the frosting and some chopped oreos.
- Serve the cheesecakes after refrigerating them.
Hi, I’m Julie, the passionate foodie and founder of Juliesfamilykitchen.com. I created this blog out of a drive to prove someone wrong, and then I realized how much I truly enjoy cooking and trying new recipes. In my free time, when I’m not running around after my kids or spending quality time with my partner, you can usually find me in the kitchen experimenting with new dishes.