This recipe is one of my absolute favorite Starbucks copycat recipes. It’s easy, refreshing, and has the perfect dose of caffeine needed to start your morning. You can easily make Starbucks Vanilla sweet cream cold brew at the comfort of your home at a fraction of its cost and the same delicious taste.
- You can make your own vanilla sweet cream at home by mixing6 ounces of heavy cream, 3 ounces of 2% milk, and 1 ounce of vanilla syrup. Or you can just use half and half instead of heavy cream and milk.
- Adjust the sweetness of your drink by adding more or less of the vanilla sweet cream.
- You can make the vanilla syrup and cold brew ahead of time and leave them in the fridge. Whenever you want, just assemble your drink and enjoy.
- It’s preferable to use Starbucks Cold Brew than any other coffee type to obtain the closest taste to Starbucks’ cold brew.
- You can order Starbucks drink with extra cream or extra vanilla syrup or both.
Frequently asked questions:
What is the vanilla sweet cream cold brew made of?
It’s a smooth drink made of slowly steeped cold brew with vanilla flavor. Topped with fluffy, creamy, and sweet vanilla cream.
Vanilla sweet cream cold brew starbucks review?
The cold brew and the sweet cream both make the perfect mix. All the tastes are vivid separately, yet the creaminess of the vanilla cream really complements the taste of the cold brew.
Is this drink considered unhealthy?
Unlike most of Starbucks drinks, this one is not filled with sugar. In fact, sugar is only added to the top layer of vanilla cream, so it’s relatively not bad for your health.
What’s inside the vanilla sweet cream cold brew?
The vanilla sweet cream is made of vanilla syrup, 2% milk and heavy cream, and this is added to the cold brew.
Does this drink taste like coffee?
The vanilla cream definitely enhances the coffee flavor and doesn’t diminish it, giving this whole drink a sweet coffee flavor.
Does it contain dairy?
Unfortunately, there isn’t an official dairy-free version of this drink. However, you can order your drink with cold foam made with non-dairy milk. It’s as delicious as the regular one.
Is there a sugar-free version of this drink?
Yes, just order “Sugar-free vanilla” vanilla sweet cream cold brew.
Is the regular drink sweet?
Despite the fact that the cold brew is unsweetened, yet the vanilla cream is super sweet making the whole coffee cup relatively sweet.
Is it considered keto?
Well in order for it to be keto-friendly, then you will need to get a Nitro Cold Brew with 2 pumps of sugar-free vanilla syrup and heavy cream.
Cold brew vs. iced coffee!
Cold brew is basically ground coffee that is left to steep overnight in the fridge, while the iced coffee is made of hot coffee brewed and left to cool.
Does this drink contain caffeine?
Yes, this drink is filled with caffeine, but if you prefer a caffeine-free drink, then use decaf coffee.
How much caffeine in starbucks vanilla cold brew?
According to a Starbucks nutrition value, a serving Size 16 fl oz has 185 mg of caffeine.
How many calories does the vanilla sweet cream cold brew contain?
According to Starbucks cup size specification then the venti cup contains 200 calories, grande has 110 calories and the tall glass has 90 calories.
How to Make Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Brew [ Copycat ]
For the cold brew:
- A cup of coarsely ground coffee
- 4 cups of cold filtered water
For the vanilla sweet cream:
- 2 tablespoons of vanilla syrup
- 2 tablespoons of heavy cream
- Ice cubes
- Prepare your cold brew, by adding the ground coffee to the water in a jar and leaving it to chill in the fridge for 12-24 hours.
- Use a cloth, a French press, or a cold brew machine to strain the coffee mix.
- Mix together the vanilla syrup with the heavy cream to make the delicious vanilla sweet cream.
- Fill ¾ of your serving glass with ice cubes. Pour the cold brew, then top the glass with vanilla sweet cream. Enjoy.
Hi, I’m Julie, the passionate foodie and founder of Juliesfamilykitchen.com. I created this blog out of a drive to prove someone wrong, and then I realized how much I truly enjoy cooking and trying new recipes. In my free time, when I’m not running around after my kids or spending quality time with my partner, you can usually find me in the kitchen experimenting with new dishes.