I hope by now you have already tried and fallen in love with Starbucks’ pink drink that I posted its recipe a while ago. Cause in this recipe, I am going to share with you its upgraded version. Tastier, healthier, and definitely more appetizing.
The Ombre Pink drink is basically two separated layers, pink and white, that consists of Teavana-shaken ice tea with passion fruit, and lime refresher with a coconut base, giving you this amazing summer Hawaiian vibes. Try this easy recipe now and enjoy!
Pro tips for your recipe:
- You can substitute any sweeteners with stevia for a healthier alternative.
- Check whether the coconut milk is sweetened or not, as you might need fewer sweeteners if it’s sweetened milk.
- Make sure you add the passion tea slowly so that the two layers are well separated.
Frequently asked questions:
How much caffeine is in the Starbucks pink Ombre drink?
No, this version doesn’t have any caffeine in it. However, you can add a tiny bit of caffeine by mixing in green coffee extract.
Describe the taste of the Ombre drink?
It definitely tastes sour due to the amount of lime juice in it, but the good, sweet type of sour taste. So if you like citrus drinks, you will enjoy this one.
Is the Ombré drink unhealthy?
It’s pretty healthy and you can control the amount of sugar you want to add to it. With the coconut milk base, it will only be 100 calories.
Does it taste like coconut?
I can only describe it as refreshing, sweet with creamy and rich coconut flavor, bringing to you this spring vibes whenever you are drinking it.
How to order the pink Ombre drink Starbucks?
You have two options, either Soft pink drink where you will order a tall pink drink in a grande cup, topped with iced passion tea. Or the other option where you will order a tall Cool Lime Refresher made with coconut milk instead of water and topped with iced passion tea in a grande cup.
How to Make Ombre Pink Drink Starbucks
- 1 passion tea bag
- 1 cup of boiling water
- 1 cup of lemonade or lime juice
- 2 cups of coconut milk
- 2-4 tablespoons of simple syrup according to taste (you can substitute simple syrup with sugar)
- Ice cubes
- Start preparing your passion tea by letting it steep in a cup filled with boiling water for 3-5 minutes, then move it to the fridge to chill.
- Pour the coconut milk and lemonade into a jar. Add simple syrup or sugar to the juice, gradually till you reach your desired sweetness. Mix them well.
- Fill ¾ of your serving glass with ice cubes, then pour the juice till you reach the top of the ice cubes.
- Start pouring the chilled passion tea slowly to form the appetizing two layers of juice.
- Throw in a straw and serve immediately.
Hi, I’m Julie, the passionate foodie and founder of Juliesfamilykitchen.com. I created this blog out of a drive to prove someone wrong, and then I realized how much I truly enjoy cooking and trying new recipes. In my free time, when I’m not running around after my kids or spending quality time with my partner, you can usually find me in the kitchen experimenting with new dishes.