Nothing beats a refreshing chilled Starbucks Frappuccino cup, filled with marshmallow fluff, chocolate sauce, whipped cream, and of course, Coffee!
This is one of my absolute favorite Starbucks drinks. Besides the heavenly and creamy taste of the S’mores Frap Starbucks, it’s actually really easy to make the healthy, homemade, version of it, or as I like to call it the copycat S’mores Frappuccino. Where you can adjust its creaminess and sweetness according to your preference.
Some important tips:
- You can add more ice to the mix which will thicken it but will be less creamy. So start by adding only a cup at first then increase for a thicker consistency.
- If you want a darker color, go for a darker coffee roast.
- It’s important to sift the icing sugar to avoid the formation of any lumps in the whipped cream.
- You can start with only half a tablespoon of granulated sugar for less sweetness and increase if needed.
Frequently asked questions:
What is S’mores Frappuccino composed of?
It’s made of a blend of coffee, milk, ice and vanilla creating this rich and smooth consistency, all mixed with marshmallow fluff infused with whipped cream with some graham crackers on top to give the perfect buttery, biscuit taste to the drink.
What are the components of the Starbucks S’mores Frappuccino?
It has all the good stuff: ice, milk, coffee Frappuccino syrup, marshmallow infused with whipped cream, milk with chocolate sauce, coffee, vanilla syrup, and topped with Graham cracker.
Does it contain coffee?
It does contain actual coffee in it with thick creamy marshmallow fluff and topped with chocolate sauce and graham crackers for extra crunch.
Here’s the S’mores Frappuccino recipe that you should definitely try:
How to Make Smores Frap Starbucks
For the base:
- 1 ½ cups of ice cubes
- A cup of milk ( whole cream is preferred)
- ⅓ cup of marshmallow fluff
- ¼ cup of chilled espresso (instant or brewed coffee can also be used)
- A tablespoon of unsweetened cocoa powder (you can also use 2 tablespoons of chocolate syrup instead)
- A tablespoon of granulated sugar
For the marshmallow-infused whipped cream:
- ½ cup of heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons of sifted icing sugar
- 2 tablespoons of marshmallow fluff
- Chocolate sauce
- Graham crackers crumbs
- First, prepare your espresso and leave it in the fridge to cool!
Making of the marshmallow-infused whipped cream:
- Blend the heavy cream using a hand or stand mixer till it thickens and forms soft peaks.
- Add in the sifted icing sugar and blend continuously till it’s incorporated well.
- Proceed by adding the marshmallow fluff to the mix. Start beating again at low speed, then increase the speed gradually till soft peaks are formed.
Making of the Frappuccino:
- Blend together the milk, ice, and marshmallow fluff at low speed for 30 seconds.
- Add to the mix the espresso, cocoa powder, and sugar. Blend on low speed for 20 seconds and on max speed for another 10 seconds till you reach the smooth and perfect consistency.
- Layer the bottom of the glass with two tablespoons of marshmallow-infused whipped cream.
- Decorate the glass with chocolate sauce. Fill it with the coffee mix to the top.
- Pipe on top the whipped cream. Sprinkle the graham cracker crumbs on the whipped cream. Enjoy!