Another day and another amazing rainbow-themed Starbucks beverage, but this time it’s orange. The Orange drink definitely doesn’t disappoint, it is made of a mix of black tea lemonade, peach tea, and soy milk, along with some ice cubes to make this refreshing summer drink.
- It’s better to serve this drink immediately to avoid the separation of the juice into two layers.
- The type of peach juice used can affect the color of the resulting juice.
Frequently asked questions:
How can I order this drink at Starbucks?
Ask for a venti-sized cup half sweet black tea lemonade, with half peach tea and a tiny splash of soy milk on top with some ice cubes. Shake it and enjoy.
Is it considered healthy?
Both peach and soy milk are healthy. The only relatively not healthy addition is the sugar, which you can control its amount entirely.
Does Orange drink taste like peach gummy rings?
Believe it or not, the mixing of the peach and the lemonade juice does result in a sweet candy taste.
Does it contain caffeine?
Yes, it does have caffeine in it that really elevates your energy.
How to Make Starbucks New Orange Drink!
- 1 English black tea bag
- ¼ cup of lemonade
- ¾ cup of peach juice
- ¼ cup of soy milk ( you can also use regular or coconut milk)
- Ice cubes
- Simple syrup or sugar according to your taste
- Let the black tea steep for 3 minutes in a cup filled with boiling water.
- Move the tea to chill in the fridge.
- In a cocktail shaker, add ice cubes, ¼ cup of the chilled tea, lemonade, peach juice, and soy milk. Shake to mix.
- Fill ¾ of the serving glass with ice cubes, pour the juice and enjoy!