Nobody can disagree on how delicious and flavorful Starbucks caffeinated beverages really are, and if you’re having any doubts, then you should definitely try Starbucks salted caramel mocha. Better yet, make your own homemade version of this drink with a fraction of the cost and the same unique and heavenly taste.
Once you taste it, you will realize just to what extent this rich, creamy, and chocolate cup of mocha can really make up your mornings.
- You can control the ratio between the milk and coffee according to your preference.
- Adjust the sweetness of the drink by increasing or decreasing the caramel sauce added.
Frequently asked questions:
Is salted caramel mocha considered a seasonal drink?
You can enjoy this drink throughout the whole year. However, it’s best enjoyed with a sprinkle of sea salt while sitting by the fire during fall season.
Is it better to be enjoyed hot?
It’s best enjoyed on a cold day, as it’s warm and filled with the buttery flavor of the caramel sauce mixed with the sea salt. Making it one of the best hot drinks to be enjoyed.
Does the salted caramel mocha Frappuccino taste good?
The iced version of the salted caramel mocha gives the best refreshing and tastiest solution to the hot summer days.
How much caffeine does this drink contain?
Starbucks grande cup of salted caramel mocha contains about 175 milligrams of caffeine due to the coffee present.
Describe the taste of the salted caramel mocha from Starbucks?
Every sip provides you with the perfect combination of all the different flavors present, coffee, caramel sauce, steamed milk, whipped cream, and finally sea salt and sugar.
How can I froth the milk without using an espresso machine?
Pour the milk into a mason jar filling its third and close the lid and start shaking it hard for 30-60 seconds to make the milk frothy.
How many calories are present in each cup?
A grande cup usually contains about 470 calories, a venti cup contains about 570 calories, while a short cup about 260 calories and finally a tall cup contains about 370 calories.
Recommendations for espresso machines?
I highly recommend DeLonghi EC155 15 Bar Espresso and Cappuccino Machine. This is the one I use and it never fails me.
How to Make a Salted Caramel Mocha Creamer Frappuccino Copycat at Home
For the drink:
- 1 ½ tablespoon of caramel sauce
- ⅛ teaspoon of sea salt
- 1 ½ tablespoon of chocolate syrup (you can also use hot chocolate mix)
- ½ cup of strong coffee
- ½ cup of milk
For the toppings:
- Whipped cream
- Caramel sauce
- Sea salt (optional)
- Brown sugar (optional)
- Decorate your serving glass with caramel sauce, sea salt, and chocolate syrup.
- Make your coffee, then pour it into the glass.
- Pour the milk into a mason jar filling its third and close the lid and start shaking it hard to make the milk frothy. You can also use frother for the milk. Pour the foamy milk gently on top of the glass.
- Spread some whipped cream and caramel sauce on top. You can also sprinkle some flakes of sea salt. Serve and enjoy.
If You Love This Recipe Try Out More Copycat Recipes:
Welcome to Julie’s kitchen site, where we like to share everything food-related. Starting from raw ingredients. How to pick, store, cook, freeze, and reheat them, moving to all the kitchen appliances that would be an indispensable necessity to you, that would make your life easier. Ending with the most flavorful, fancy, and amazing detailed food recipes that you can make at the comfort of your home, and easily impress all your guests with, all while enjoying cooking them.