Nothing can beat Starbucks’ refreshing summer drinks, especially the ones made with the delicious Asian Dragonfruit. Dragon drink is one of my personal favorite Starbucks drinks. It’s sweet, creamy, and has a beautiful and appetizing pink color!
This tropical beverage is made of mango juice mixed with dragon fruit flavor, all in the creamy and sweet coconut milk served with dragon fruit pieces and ice. Trust me. It tastes as flavorful as it looks. And you get to adjust its sweetness to your taste!
- You can use apple juice or any light-colored juice instead of the white grape juice.
- Check whether the coconut milk is sweetened or not to adjust the sweetness of the juice.
- Green coffee is optional for caffeinated or decaffeinated juice. If you want caffeinated juice, then use the powder from the green coffee capsules.
- You can get rid of the black particles in the juice by straining the mix through a coffee filter or a cheesecloth.
- You can use stevia as a healthier alternative to simple syrup.
Frequently asked questions:
What is exactly the dragon drink?
It’s the perfect combination between all the delicious tropical fruits, sweet mangoes, dragonfruit and the creamy coconut milk along with some cool ice cubes.
Describe the taste of the Dragon drink as a whole?
Tropical, fruity, and creamy. The perfect combination between Tropical Starbursts and a Flintstone’s push-pop.
Does Dragon drink taste good?
The dragon drink definitely tastes better than the pink drink which is made with water instead of coconut milk. The taste of mango is more obvious than that of the dragon fruit. However, the dragonfruit gives that slightly delicious kiwi taste in the background.
How can I order this drink at Starbucks?
You can order any Starbucks cup size of Mango Dragonfruit Refresher but with coconut milk instead of water. Ask for an extra scoop of dragonfruit pieces on top.
How much does it cost?
It will cost about $3.25 to $4.95 depending on the size of the cup and the location where the drink was bought from.
Grande cup has less than 100 calories.
Review on Starbucks Dragon drink
All the reviews on this drink are super positive, and not only because of how appetizing it looks, but also because of its delicious and flavorful taste.
Dragon drink vs pink drink
Pink drink is basically Strawberry Acai Refreshers Beverage mixed with creamy coconut milk, while Dragon Drink is made of Mango Dragonfruit Starbucks Refreshers mixed with coconut milk.
How to Make Starbucks Dragon Drink at Home
- 1 teaspoon of freeze-dried dragonfruit powder
- ½ cup of mango juice
- ¼ cup of white grape juice
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- Ice cubes
- A scoop of dragonfruit cubes
- ½ teaspoon of green coffee extract
- Simple syrup (you can also use sugar to adjust sweetness to your taste)
If You Love This Recipe Try Out More Copycat Recipes:
Welcome to Julie’s kitchen site, where we like to share everything food-related. Starting from raw ingredients. How to pick, store, cook, freeze, and reheat them, moving to all the kitchen appliances that would be an indispensable necessity to you, that would make your life easier. Ending with the most flavorful, fancy, and amazing detailed food recipes that you can make at the comfort of your home, and easily impress all your guests with, all while enjoying cooking them.