I think it’s time for me to share with you an easy and fun recipe suitable for any party and get-together. With just three simple ingredients, you will make yourself and your guests the best fruity and filled with colors jellos that really uplifts the mood.
Besides how effortless and fun it is to make the Jello Jigglers, you also can make different varieties of it like: sugar-free, with alcohol, apple juice, or layered jello jigglers. Nothing should stop you from trying out this recipe.
Some important tips
- If you want to make Technicolor Jell-O shapes, repeat the previous steps with different Jello-O mixtures with different colors.
- The most important tip is maintaining the water to jell-o ratio, which will result in the perfect texture.
- Make sure to pop all air bubbles formed before leaving it to chill.
Frequently asked questions
Can Knox gelatin be used instead of Jell-O mix?
Yes, you can use gelatin instead. However, it’s flavorless and colorless, so you will have to add your own flavors and colors as desired. Honey and fruit juices are a healthy choice for flavors.
Can silicon molds be used?
Silicon molds are, in fact, a better alternative to regular cookie cutters due to their more sophisticated and festive shapes.
What is the best ratio between water and jell-o mix?
2½ cups of boiling water for 6 oz of Jello is the best ratio that can yield firm and consistent jello jigglers.
How to Make Perfect Jello Jigglers
- 2 ½ cups of boiling water
- 2 packages of Jell-o mix
- Cooking spray
- Pour the boiling water on the jell-o mix in a large bowl. Stir until the jell-o dissolves.
- Pour the mixture in a 9x9 inch pan sprayed with cooking spray. Poke any air bubbles in the jello mix.
- Transfer the pan to the fridge and leave it to set for 4-5 hours.
- Cover the pan with a plate and invert the pan so that the jello mold can come off on the plate.
- Cut the jell-o mold into your favorite shapes using a cookie cutter. Enjoy.