Whoever thought Oreo cheesecake is the epitome of deliciousness obviously hasn’t tried the Oreo nutella cheesecake. Don’t get me wrong. Oreo cheesecake is, in fact, an amazing dessert.
However, the simple addition of the heavenly, chocolatey nutella to the crust and the fillings take this simple dessert to a whole new level. You have to try it out!
No Bake Oreo Nutella Cheesecake Recipe
For the crust
- 24 chocolate oreo cookies
- ¼ cup of melted butter
- ¼ cup of nutella
For the chocolate layer filling
- 80 grams of melted milk chocolate
- 1 cup of nutella
- 2 packages of softened cream cheese
For the white layer filling
- 1 envelope of dream whip
- 1 package of softened cream cheese
- 1 cup of icing sugar
- Into a food processor, start pulsing the oreo cookies into small crumbs. Add in the nutella and melted butter and continue pulsing it till the mix is well combined.
- Spread the mix evenly in a 9x9 baking pan. Leave the crust in the refrigerator to chill.
- Start beating the nutella with the cream cheese to make the filling. Add the milk chocolate to them while continuing to beat them together. When they are fully combined, Spread the chocolate layer on the crust and leave them to chill.
- Make the second layer by combing the prepared dream whip, cream cheese, and icing sugar. Spread on the first layer and chill.
- Decorate the cheesecake with some melted nutella and oreo crumbs. Serve after refrigeration.
Welcome to Julie’s kitchen site, where we like to share everything food-related. Starting from raw ingredients. How to pick, store, cook, freeze, and reheat them, moving to all the kitchen appliances that would be an indispensable necessity to you, that would make your life easier. Ending with the most flavorful, fancy, and amazing detailed food recipes that you can make at the comfort of your home, and easily impress all your guests with, all while enjoying cooking them.