Pizza is almost always a constant at any party or a get-together. It’s also pretty fulfilling as a dinner, starter, or even a snack. So if you want to impress some guests and enjoy a quick, easy-made pizza with a bit of twist, check out this Pull apart pizza recipe!
Believe it or not, you can do this recipe either by refrigerated flaky biscuits or by pizza dough. I am going to share with you both recipes so that you can make whichever you like more!
How to make pizza pull apart bread using flaky biscuits
- Start by spraying some non-stick oil on a Bundt pan, while preheating your oven at 400F degrees.
- In a large bowl, start cutting each biscuit into 4 parts.
- Drizzle some oil on the biscuits, then mix them well so that each biscuit is well coated with the oil.
- Mix all the other ingredients in a different bowl, and set it aside.
- Add the oil-coated biscuits to the other content. Mix everything together well.
- Pour the contents of the bowl into a prepared Bundt pan.
- Transfer the pan to the preheated oven at 400F. Allow it to bake for 15 minutes. You will know it is ready, once it becomes golden brown.
- Pull the pan out of the oven once it is done, and gently with a butter knife, start loosing the edges of the pizza from the pan. Flip it onto a serving plate.
- Serve the delicious pizza with dipping sauce on the side.
Pull Apart Pizza Bread Recipe
- 3 packages of pizza dough or refrigerated flaky biscuits.
- 1 1/2 cup of marinara sauce
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- Extra marinara sauce for dipping (optional)
- You would need a 10-inch circular-shaped baking parchment, where you will place the first layer of pizza dough on.On the first layer of pizza dough, spread ½ of the marinara sauce and ½ of the mozzarella cheese and the pepperoni.Then form a second layer of dough with the same toppings as the previous one. Finally, add the third layer of dough on top and remove any excess dough with a knife.
- Place a round object (cup or a bowl) in the center of the pizza dough and cut around it 12 equal pieces.
- Rotate every 2 adjacent parts in reverse directions. Do this to all the 12 parts pizza parts. It’s almost done!
- Transfer the baking parchment to a baking tray, and cover the dough with an egg wash, made by mixing the egg with water, which will basically give this shiny, golden appeal of the baked goods. Put the tray in a preheated oven at 400ºF till the dough become golden brown and the cheese melt. This should take about 20 minutes or so.Don’t forget to dip this heavenly pizza in the marinara sauce before eating it!
- Extra tipYou are free to use either homemade or, if you’re in a hurry, ready-made refrigerated pizza dough for this recipe.
Tips For Making Pull Apart Pizza Bread:
- You are free to use either homemade or, if you’re in a hurry, ready-made refrigerated pizza dough for this recipe.
- You can add whichever amount of pizza you feel is best for you. The sky is your limit when it comes to sticky, creamy cheese.
- A high quality Italian seasoning works best with this recipe. You don’t want to use just any kind of seasoning.
- Remember, it is a pizza at the end of the day so you are free to add any of the pizza toppings you like. Onions, cooked sausage crumbles, and green peppers.
- The idea of using a Bundt pan when the pizza is made with flaky biscuits ensures that every bit of the pizza is well cooked. As using a regular pan can result into a doughy inside with crunchy outside.
Another Delicious Dinner Recipes:
Welcome to Julie’s kitchen site, where we like to share everything food-related. Starting from raw ingredients. How to pick, store, cook, freeze, and reheat them, moving to all the kitchen appliances that would be an indispensable necessity to you, that would make your life easier. Ending with the most flavorful, fancy, and amazing detailed food recipes that you can make at the comfort of your home, and easily impress all your guests with, all while enjoying cooking them.