Well, if you’re looking for a light, healthy, and definitely delicious alternative way for cooking chicken breasts, follow this recipe. You won’t be disappointed.
They are made by a few easy yet important steps to ensure this soft, luscious, and moist taste.
Baked Chicken Breasts with Vegetables Recipe
- 3 chicken breasts skinless, boneless
- 1 lb baby red potatoes halved or quartered
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 lemon sliced into rings
- 3 tsp garlic minced
- 1 tsp oregano
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 sprigs/twigs fresh rosemary (optional)
- 3/4 lb green beans trimmed
- Begin preparing your chicken breasts by drying them with paper towels, then proceed by spreading olive oil on each chicken breast delicately with your hands.
- Transfer the chicken breasts to a baking tray and spread both the potatoes and tomatoes around them into a single layer. Scatter the oregano and minced garlic on top with the salt and paper.
- Mix all the content of the tray well and add the lemon slices on top of the chicken breasts.
- Transfer the baking tray to a preheated (high temperature) oven at 450°F and leave it for 18-20 minutes. Don’t forget to add the green beans to the tray in the last 10 minutes!
- Extra tip: It’s very critical to put the chicken in a high-temperature oven so that all the juices are contained within the chicken meat itself, giving this juicy and tender feeling when eating it.
- Grill the content of the tray for 5 minutes before removing them from the oven to give them this final brown, crispy appeal.
- After removing the tray from the oven, wrap the tray with aluminum foil and leave it to rest for a few minutes.
- Final step is enjoying this delicate meal!
Another dinner recipes
Pull Apart Pizza Bread
Best Microwave Mac and Cheese
Pasta salad recipes with mayo
Welcome to Julie’s kitchen site, where we like to share everything food-related. Starting from raw ingredients. How to pick, store, cook, freeze, and reheat them, moving to all the kitchen appliances that would be an indispensable necessity to you, that would make your life easier. Ending with the most flavorful, fancy, and amazing detailed food recipes that you can make at the comfort of your home, and easily impress all your guests with, all while enjoying cooking them.