Well, if you’re looking for a light, healthy, and definitely delicious alternative way for cooking chicken breasts, follow this recipe. You won’t be disappointed.
They are made by a few easy yet important steps to ensure this soft, luscious, and moist taste.
Baked Chicken Breasts with Vegetables Recipe
- 3 chicken breasts skinless, boneless
- 1 lb baby red potatoes halved or quartered
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 lemon sliced into rings
- 3 tsp garlic minced
- 1 tsp oregano
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 sprigs/twigs fresh rosemary (optional)
- 3/4 lb green beans trimmed
- Begin preparing your chicken breasts by drying them with paper towels, then proceed by spreading olive oil on each chicken breast delicately with your hands.
- Transfer the chicken breasts to a baking tray and spread both the potatoes and tomatoes around them into a single layer. Scatter the oregano and minced garlic on top with the salt and paper.
- Mix all the content of the tray well and add the lemon slices on top of the chicken breasts.
- Transfer the baking tray to a preheated (high temperature) oven at 450°F and leave it for 18-20 minutes. Don’t forget to add the green beans to the tray in the last 10 minutes!
- Extra tip: It’s very critical to put the chicken in a high-temperature oven so that all the juices are contained within the chicken meat itself, giving this juicy and tender feeling when eating it.
- Grill the content of the tray for 5 minutes before removing them from the oven to give them this final brown, crispy appeal.
- After removing the tray from the oven, wrap the tray with aluminum foil and leave it to rest for a few minutes.
- Final step is enjoying this delicate meal!