Here’s another delicious cheesecake bites recipe that is mainly made up of three simple ingredients. It literally doesn’t get easier than that!
The mini caramel cheese bites consist of the graham cracker crust, the creamy and mouth-watering cream cheese filling, with the addition of a very special ingredient, the sweetened condensed milk to add extra richness and flavor to the filling.
Finally topped by the sweet caramel sauce. All combined into a bite-sized heavenly treat.
How to Make Mini Cheesecakes with Caramel Sauce!
For the crust:
- 1½ cups of graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tablespoons of melted unsalted butter
- ½ teaspoon of cinnamon
For the filling:
- 16 oz of cream cheese softened at room temperature
- 3 large eggs left at room temperature
- 14 oz of sweetened condensed milk
For the toppings:
- 1 cup of caramel sauce
- 1 cup of chilled heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon of granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon of cinnamon for garnishing
- Mix in a bowl the crust ingredients together.
- Line a muffin tin with muffin liners. Add in each muffin liner one tablespoon of the crust mix and spread evenly using the back of a wooden spoon, ensuring its firmness.
- In a separate large bowl, blend well on high speed the eggs with the cream cheese until it’s fully incorporated. Add in the condensed milk and blend at low speed for few minutes.
- Pour the filling on each of the muffin liners above the crust. Make sure to fill ¾ of the muffin space.
- Bake the cheesecake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees oven for 15 minutes. Make sure it doesn’t over-bake.
- Let it cool on a cooling rack, then top it with a tablespoon of caramel sauce. Decorate it with a whipping cream made of cold heavy cream, sugar and vanilla beaten together with an electric mixer on high speed for 2 minutes. Finally, sprinkle some cinnamon on top as a final touch.
- Avoid over-baking of the cheesecake by avoiding the cracking of the surface. Remove the muffin tin from the oven when the center of the cheese filling is still jiggling.
- It’s important to mix the condensed milk at low speed to remove any entrapped air that could lead to cracking of the surface.
- You can make a gluten-free version by adding a gluten-free GF crackers/cookies.