Imagine mixing both, brownies and the traditional and delicious cheesecake into one mouth-watering, rich and creamy bite-sized dessert?
Lucky for you, you won’t have to imagine it, as I come bearing a gift. The perfect Brownie cheesecake bites recipe.
It’s composed of brownies forming the crust layer, although it’s not really crusty, but rather fudgy and rich, with the authentic ingredient of any traditional cheesecake, the Philadelphia cream cheese, creating the perfect balance between the creamy taste of cheese and the sugary taste of the brownie layer.
How to Make Brownie Cheesecake Bites!
For the cheesecake layer:
- 8 oz of softened room temperature Philadelphia cheese
- ⅓ cup + 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar
- 1 egg left at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon of sour cream left at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon of heavy whipping cream left at room temperature
For the brownie layer:
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 and ¼ cups of sugar
- 3 eggs left at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- Using the mixer, start by softening the cream cheese by mixing it for a minute.
- Mix in the sugar until it dissolves in the cream cheese, then add in the eggs, followed by the sour cream and whipping cream. Make sure they are well incorporated.
- Add the chocolate chips and butter to a bowl and place the bowl in the microwave till the chocolate melts and is mixed with the butter.
- Add to the chocolate the vanilla and sugar. Add in the eggs one by one with constant mixing.
- After mixing in the eggs, add the flour, cocoa powder, and salt. Mix well.
- Line a muffin tin with muffin liners. Pour in each muffin liner the brownie batter, make sure 2/3 of the muffin liner is filled with the batter.
- Fill with the cheesecake batter the remaining 1/3 of the muffin liner. Swirl both the brownie with the cheesecake for the best look.
- Bake for 15 minutes in a preheated oven at 350 degrees.
- Let them cool on a cooling rack. You can serve them after cooling or chilled.
Hi, I’m Julie, the passionate foodie and founder of Juliesfamilykitchen.com. I created this blog out of a drive to prove someone wrong, and then I realized how much I truly enjoy cooking and trying new recipes. In my free time, when I’m not running around after my kids or spending quality time with my partner, you can usually find me in the kitchen experimenting with new dishes.