How to Make Java Chip Frappuccino at Home! [ Copycat ]
Learn how to easily make the signature Starbucks Java chip Frappuccino with easy steps and perfect flavor.
- A cup of chilled strongly brewed coffee
- 2 Cups of Ice cubes (you may need extra for serving)
- 1 cup of milk (whole fat milk is preferred but you can use any type you like as a healthy alternative)
- 4 tablespoons of chocolate chips (semi-sweet for the regular sweet level)
- 4 tablespoons of chocolate syrup or sauce
- Whipped cream for serving
Start by preparing your coffee. Either brewed coffee or instant one. It’s important to let it chill in the fridge.
Decorate the coffee glasses by drizzling the chocolate sauce. Let it chill in the fridge
In the blender, blend ice, coffee roast, milk, chocolate sauce, and chocolate chip on low speed for 30 seconds and another 20 seconds on high speed till you reach the rich and smooth consistency.
Transfer the mix into the chocolate drizzled glasses and top it with whipped cream and chocolate sauce.
Serve immediately. Enjoy!