Nothing, and I mean nothing can ever beat the fresh out of the oven delicious, garlic-y Olive garden’s breadsticks. These little heavenly treats can uplift my mood in a matter of seconds once they touch my taste buds.
It is always refreshing when you are having a meal at Olive Garden and have some breadsticks wrapped up on the go with you, but what is a little bit disappointing is the fact that they never taste like the freshly made ones, they always miss this fresh taste.
Fortunately for us, the steps of warming up the olive garden’s breadsticks are already provided on the back of the bag. And not just that. Through this article, I am going to share with you How to reheat Olive Garden breadsticks in many different ways, including the authentic method, with detailed steps so that you can enjoy your takeaway breadsticks exactly like the ones at the restaurant!
Official Olive Garden Breadsticks Reheating Guide:
Like we mentioned before, Olive Garden does provide you with an original way for you to easily heat up the breadsticks at your home using the oven.
Personally, I think this is one of the best way to reheat olive garden breadsticks, besides the fact that it is the recommended method by the restaurant itself, using the oven tends to freshen up the breadsticks and bring up all its amazing flavors.
How to Reheat Olive Garden Breadsticks in the Oven
- It is recommended to leave the breadsticks in their bag and transfer the whole thing to the oven. But in case you already threw away the bag, then the next best thing is to wrap the breadsticks in aluminum foil or cover the pan containing the breadsticks tightly with a foil.
- Place the bag with the breadsticks in a preheated oven at 330 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Allow the breadsticks to heat up for 5 minutes or until they are warm enough.
- Serve and enjoy!
Same steps could be followed with a toaster oven instead. The results will almost be the same. However, it might take a bit longer to warm up your delicious little treats.
Reheating frozen Olive Garden’s breadsticks using the Air fryer:
I love how simple and pretty amazing an Air fryer is. It doesn’t require any sort of extra effort. In fact, it can also provide you with the option of warming up your frozen breadsticks, if you ever wanted to store them and enjoy them later.
You won’t need to thaw your frozen breadsticks first. All you got to do is just pop them in the air fryer and enjoy the freshly heated ones in only a few minutes.
Steps of warming up the breadsticks using an Air fryer:
- Align your breadsticks on the air fryer tray without adding oil or anything, just a straight out of the freezer breadsticks. Make sure to align the breadsticks in a single layer on the tray so that they can all warm up equally.
- Put the tray back in the air fryer and set it to 340°F/170°C. Allow them to heat up for 5 minutes. Check whether they are warmed enough, if they haven’t reached the desired golden color, transfer them back to the air fryer for another 1 to 5 minutes until they are done.
- Serve and enjoy while they are still fresh.
Bear in your mind that the air frying time depends on the number of breadsticks in the tray, and whether you are heating the breadsticks in batches or on one go because the second batch usually takes less heating time as the air fryer is already preheated.
Reheating Olive Garden Breadsticks in the Microwave:
Let’s be clear, most of us just want the quickest way possible to get anything done. And in this case, the microwave is our second best option after using the oven too quickly and in just a few seconds warm up our olive garden breadsticks.
But keep in your mind that it is not the most ideal way to reheat breadsticks in general, as it tends to dry them up. However, I got the perfect method to avoid that from happening.
Steps of warming up the breadsticks using a microwave:
- We will need to remove the breadsticks from the packaging when we warm them up using the microwave, unlike the oven method.
- Wrap your breadsticks with moistened paper or a kitchen towel.
- With another dry towel double wrap the breadsticks so that they are completely covered.
- Set the microwave to low or medium power, preferably between 30-50%.
- Allow the bread to heat for 45 to 60 seconds till it’s warmed up enough.
The wet towel helps in retaining some of the moisture of the bread and prevents it from drying up and becoming brittle. Also, the double wrapping ensures that there are no exposed parts of the breadsticks that can allow any of the moisture to escape.
It is important to remove the bread from its packaging, and that’s because the packaging of the breadsticks is not microwavable. It is not lined with foil, which poses a health hazard if microwaved.
Don’t neglect the step of lowering the power of the microwave, as it allows the bread to evenly cook without it being too hard and dry up the bread.
Frequently asked questions:
Now that we have discussed the different and efficient ways to warm up your Olive’s garden garlic breadsticks. It is time to share with you some of the most related questions that I come across a lot regarding this topic.
Can You Make Your Own Olive Garden Breadsticks?
Nothing can’t be done now with all the copycat recipes present on the internet nowadays. You can, in fact, make your own homemade breadsticks. Or you can just order from Olive Garden on the go and save yourself the trouble.
How do you reheat bread without it getting hard?
To be extra sure that your breadsticks won’t turn hard and dry in the oven while they are warming up. Wrap your breadsticks tightly with aluminum foil and transfer the wrapped bread to a preheated oven for 10 to 15 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Once it is hot enough, uncover the breadsticks and enjoy them while they are still warm!
Should You Refrigerate Olive Garden Breadsticks?
Generally speaking, bread is not one of the most fridge-friendly food, as it usually dries up when refrigerated. However, in the case of garlic bread, it is usually covered in butter, which means it can, in fact, be refrigerated for up to 3 days.
How do you reheat cheese breadsticks?
It is actually easy and doesn’t require many steps.
- Align your breadsticks on a baking sheet.
- Transfer the baking sheet to a preheated toaster oven at 425 degrees Fahrenheit for 5 to 10 minutes or until the breadsticks are hot enough.
Serve them while they are still hot, and enjoy!
Related Reheating Posts:
How to Reheat Churros in 5 Crispy Ways
How to Reheat Quiche to Keep the Crust Crispy
Welcome to Julie’s kitchen site, where we like to share everything food-related. Starting from raw ingredients. How to pick, store, cook, freeze, and reheat them, moving to all the kitchen appliances that would be an indispensable necessity to you, that would make your life easier. Ending with the most flavorful, fancy, and amazing detailed food recipes that you can make at the comfort of your home, and easily impress all your guests with, all while enjoying cooking them.