Pizza cones are a new fun way to make pizzas. I guarantee you. Your family will love it, especially your kids!
The cool thing about this cone shape, it can retain all the cheesy and saucy fillings inside it, making the delicious taste 10x stronger. Suitable for parties and get together or just an appetizer.
You can prepare it in under 40 minutes with a different variety of fillings and doughs as well.
- Either homemade or readymade pizza dough
- You can also use flour tortilla
You are free to use absolutely any filling you would like. Here are some of them that I prefer: mozzarella cheese, pepperoni, sausage, mushrooms, olives, bell peppers, or onions.
- 1 egg
- 1 package of readymade or homemade pizza
- Any toppings you would prefer
- To make the cone-shaped dough, you have to first fold a cone out of paper and wrap it with aluminum foil. Prepare 6-8 cones.
- Spread your dough flat on the counter into an approximately 18-inch square and cut equal segments, about 2-inch wide.
- Wrap each segment around the cones prepared in the first step. Cover it with egg wash.
- Make sure the dough is wrapped well around the cone and the bottom is sealed so that no liquid filling leaks.
- In the case of using flour tortilla cones. Each tortilla is cut into two halves and shaped into a cone shape. Seal the end of the cone with a toothpick so that it won’t open. Flip each cone upside down on the baking tray and cover it with oil. Into a preheated oven at 400F, bake them for 6 minutes.
- After putting all the cones in a baking tray. Bake in a preheated oven at 400F degrees for 7-8 minutes till the cone is golden brown and firm enough.
- When it’s done, remove the foil from inside the cone and stuff each cone with your favorite fillings, then put it bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes or until the cheese melts.
- Dip the cones in marinara sauce and enjoy!
Check other amazing dinner recipes
Welcome to Julie’s kitchen site, where we like to share everything food-related. Starting from raw ingredients. How to pick, store, cook, freeze, and reheat them, moving to all the kitchen appliances that would be an indispensable necessity to you, that would make your life easier. Ending with the most flavorful, fancy, and amazing detailed food recipes that you can make at the comfort of your home, and easily impress all your guests with, all while enjoying cooking them.