There is something about desserts being served in individual pots which seems to always be a crowd-pleaser. No doubt that these passionfruit cheesecake pots will guarantee to impress your guests.
Zingy, creamy, and refreshing, these cheesecakes are an absolute delight, and the colors look beautiful too. The below makes 4 individual cheesecake pots and takes less than 10 minutes to prepare.
Leave them in the fridge overnight, you even don’t need to think about them until you are ready to serve at parties!
Passionfruit Cheesecake Pots Recipe
- 115g milk chocolate Hobnob biscuits (6 approx)
- 20g unsalted butter
- 180g Philadelphia full fat cream cheese (room temperature)
- 2 tablespoons icing sugar
- 4 tablespoons passionfruit curd
- 8 Dr Oetker cocoa crunch chocolate squares
- In a food processor blitz the biscuits until they resemble crumbs.
- In a small saucepan or in the microwave, melt the butter on low heat.
- Stir the melted butter into the biscuit crumbs.
- Divide the mixture equally between 4 glass ramekins. Use the back of a spoon to lightly compact the biscuit.
- In another bowl, beat the cream cheese, icing sugar and the passionfruit pulp together (leave 1 teaspoon of passionfruit aside for the topping).
- Divide this mixture on top of the biscuit bases creating a level top.
- To finish, sprinkle the lemon zest and remaining passionfruit pulp for the topping. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight before serving!