The Ninja air fryers are a popular brand of air fryers. They are very versatile, fast, and easy to use. When it comes to making a pick of a model, it may be so hard to decide because all Ninja air fryers are proficient and capable of producing crispy and healthy dishes.
A quick review of the 3 well-performing models in this article might help you make the right choice.
1. Ninja Max XL Air Fryer (AF161)
This is the best Ninja air fryer model that has an average capacity, useful accessories, and uses max crisp technology. This kitchen appliance can air fry, air roast, air broil, bake, toast, reheat, and dehydrate food.
Ninja Max XL Air Fryer uses 30% less time than other air fryers and has a digital system that comes with different temperature control precision ranging from 250-degrees up to 450-degrees so that meals are cooked faster.
The 5.5-quart ceramic coated, dishwasher safe, and non-stick air fryer basket is capable of containing up to 3 pounds of French fries or chicken wings.
- 5 Quarts Capacity
- 7lbs appliance weight
- 1750 Watt
- Non-stick air fryer basket
- Dishwasher-safe and easy to clean
- Makes very crispy food quickly
- Auto shut off to prevent burning food
- Non-stick basket and ceramic coated for durability
- Easy to clean
- Attractive design
- Air fryer is quite heavy
The Ninja Air Fryer Max XL has a contemporary outlook, it is stylish and comes in grey color only. With dimensions of 14.0(length) x 11.0(width)x 14.8(height) in inches respectively and a weight of 11 pounds.
It has a glossy finish that makes it sparkle among other kitchen appliances and a control panel that has been exquisitely designed which further contributes to the overall beauty of the air fryer.
The AF161 is capacity efficient. With a 5.5 Quartz air fryer basket, this device is enough to cook a meal for an average family size. The rack makes it possible to cook two layers of food simultaneously. However, despite the capacity, the base of the air fryer has been designed to use minimal kitchen space.
Max XL has the highest performance speed and a wide temperature range which comes with different programs that have their specific settings from minimum to maximum so you can accurately achieve different cooking effects.
Another unique feature is the timer, which counts down to seconds. Also, it has a control panel that works with just one-touch, and very easy to navigate. Anyone with minimal understanding can operate it without having any issue.
This multifunctional air fryer can be used for the following:
- Air Frying: The device ensures food is fried to desired crispness. During the frying process, none of the heat is expelled into the open air. In fact, it’s only intensified by constant circulation.
- Broiling: With an ‘air broil’ function, the AF161 can be used to broil meat or fish. It is better than setting up a traditional grilling or a barbecue stand.
- Baking: An oven can be ignored when you have this kitchen appliance. Bake anything ranging from bread to cakes and other treats by using the preset baking function.
- Roasting: Use the crisp plate that comes with this air fryer to roast food that gives a unique and crunchy taste.
- Reheating: You don’t have to worry about buying a microwave. Use this air fryer to reheat leftovers.
- Dehydrating: The dehydrating function dries up liquid from apple slices, veggie chips, and other treats and also prepares your favorite dessert using the preset dehydrating function. This can be achieved by cooking at low fan speed, and low temperature which makes the food crusty and with low calories.
- Max Crisp: To obtain extra crunchy and perfectly fried foods, use the ‘Max Crisp’ preset function. This function delivers extra heat to dishes and ensures the desired taste can be achieved faster.
2. Ninja Air Fryer (AF101)
The Ninja AF 101 air fryer is one of the most highly-rated 4-quart air fryers on the market. It comes with an extra multi-layered rack and a recipe book.
The kitchen appliance can cook 2lbs of French fries, chicken wings, and also serve as a dehydrator for fruits and desserts. From cooking capacity, temperature regulation to user-friendliness, this kitchen appliance excels.
This model offers four cooking functions which include air fry, roast, reheat, and dehydrate. It also comes with a control panel that has a one-push button, a ceramic-coated basket that is durable, accessories that are easy to clean, and dishwasher safe.
- 5lbs Weight of Appliance
- 4 Quarts Capacity
- Dishwasher Safe and easy to use
- It has 1550 Watt
- Relatively cheaper
- Suitable for singles and small-sized families
- Comes with presets
- Does not overheat
- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe
- The air fryer is quite noisy
The air fryer is a lightweight kitchen gadget with 4.9 pounds of weight and has dimensions of 13.6 x 11 x 13.3 inches. The adjustable features including the power button can be found on the front cover and the grey or black color exterior allows the appliance to blend in with the kitchen. Generally, the appearance of this model is simple and attractive.
Shark Ninja air fryer AF101 contains a nonstick basket having the capacity to store 4 quarts of cooking material at a time. In addition to this basket, another crisp plate with the capacity of holding two pounds of food is also integrated into the system. The product requires to be plugged in for use and does not run on battery power.
The Ninja AF101 has been known for its efficiency and durability. It features a wide range of temperature settings that can be adjusted, from 150 degrees Fahrenheit to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. These wide temperate settings allow the consumer to choose the cooking conditions depending on the needs. Furthermore, it is recommended to preheat the unit for at least three minutes before inserting the raw food in the air fryer for better air circulation and efficient results.
- Air frying: The primary function of the Ninja AF101 is to air fry meals and this it does perfectly. The air fryer can be used to achieve anything from lightly fried to perfectly fried foods.
- Dehydrating: The air fryer houses a noiseless fan that dries up moisture efficiently from several kinds of meals. So, the dehydrating option can be easily used whenever you need to do away with the moisture in your food or treat.
- Reheating: The Ninja AF101 has a reheat function that distributes dry heat evenly over cold and leftovers. The air fryer makes a good substitute for a microwave.
3. Foodi 6-in-1 2-Basket
Ninja DZ201 Foodi XL is the first air fryer on the market to have two separate cooking baskets, with two individual temperature and control options.
Which means, you can cook two different food at the same time, but set time and temperature for each one individually. It does this by using the DualZone Technology Smart Finish feature and a Match Cook button.
This model comes with 6 customizable programs which allow you to Air Fry, Air Broil, Roast, Bake, Reheat, and Dehydrate. Also, the XL 8-quart capacity allows you to cook large family meals quickly.
- 2 non-stick baskets
- DualZone Technology
- 6 customizable programs
- XL 8-quart air fryer capacity
- Wide temperature range: 105°F–450°F
- 1690-watt power
- Suitable for cooking large meals
- Saves cooking time, cook 2 foods, 2 ways, at the same time
- Easy-to-clean baskets and dishwasher-safe crisper plates
- The air fryer is too heavy to be moved around
Ninja DZ201 Foodi XL has a dark grey stainless steel finish, it weighs 24.3 pounds and measures 15.63L x 13.86W x 12.4H inches. The baskets are metal and have a non-stick coating. This makes them fully dishwasher safe.
The air fryer has an 8-qt capacity, 4-qt for each basket. Each basket can hold up to 4lbs of fries or chicken wings.
Foodi 6-in-1 offers a great deal of flexible performance. The baskets operate with two different temperature and time settings and they will perform independently from each other. The wide temperature range for both sides is between 105 and 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
With this model, you can be sure of Air frying, Air broiling, Roasting, Baking, Reheating, and Dehydrating. The ‘Smart Finish’ syncs the cook times for each basket so even if you’re cooking foods that require different cooking times, this option will sync them to finish at the same time and still be thoroughly cooked. You’ll find 15 chef-inspired recipes in the package that should inspire you.
Is the Ninja Air Fryer any good?
Ninja air fryers have overall customer satisfaction ratings above other brands. For each of the products discussed above, more than 50 percent of consumers would grant it a “five-star” rating.
Customer ratings for the Ninja Max XL, Ninja AF 101and Foodi 6-in-1 are simply great. These appliances delivered. Users noted that the appliances are great for cooking healthy oil-free meals, a ketogenic diet, and air roasted vegetables which are much tastier than steamed veggies!
Overall, the Ninja air fryers we reviewed were free of negative aspects such as peeling coatings, broken handles, and creating smoke. Thus, we heartily recommend the Ninja air fryer as the newest addition to your kitchen!
What is the best ninja air fryer to buy?
The Ninja AF161 Max XL Air Fryer is best for an average size and if you want extra crispy food then this model is the best for you because it uses the ‘MaxCrisp’ function to get your chicken, and fries extra crispy by cooking them quickly using exceedingly high temperatures and rapid fan speeds.
The Foodi 6-in- definitely will be the best for you if you need to cook larger capacity meals very fast. The selling point of this air fryer is the two baskets that let you cook two different food at the same time.
Without a doubt, there are no other air fryers in the market with two independent baskets. And not only that, but each basket has its own custom time and temperature settings. This is very handy for anyone who doesn’t want to prepare an entire meal by waiting for one to finish to start the next one.
Ninja Air Fryer (AF101) is an affordable and small-sized air fryer best suited for meals that will serve fewer persons at once. If you want an air fryer that won’t break the bank and also want to save your kitchen space, this model is worth your consideration.
Are you looking for a healthy method to cook while consuming fewer calories? Then, read our Ninja air fryer reviews to know about the best models to buy.
Read more air fryer reviews:
|Chefman air fryer reviews||Power air fryer xl reviews|
|Nuwave Air Fryer Reviews
||Gowise air fryer review|
|Bella air fryer reviews||Gourmia air fryer|
|Phillips air fryer reviews||Cosori air fryer reviews|
|Instant vortex air fryer||ultrean air fryer|