With the holidays coming, you are almost bound to find the traditional and rich creamy cheesecake and, of course, the delicious pumpkin pie on the dessert table. They are the first ones to go, of course.
Now, imagine combining both of these mouth-watering treats into one heavenly dessert.
The Mini pumpkin cheesecake is the perfect holiday treat that deserves all the attention. Cause it’s that flavorful!
The graham cracker crust, topped with cream cheese and pumpkin puree filling, with some whipped cream on top sprinkled with a dash of cinnamon. Mmm, amazing!
Frequently asked questions:
What size of a muffin tin to use?
Normally, we use a regular-sized muffin tin. However, you can use mini muffin tins if you cut the recipe in half. But in the case of using a mini muffin tin, descrease the baking time by 20 minutes.
Can this recipe be made in advance?
Yes, you can make the pumpkin cheesecake bites in advance by wrapping the baked and cooled crust in a tight foil and refrigerate the filling after mixing it. When you are ready to eat it, just add the filling to the crust, bake and enjoy.
Ways to store the pumpkin cheesecake?
By simply putting them in the refrigerator for up to a week. Make sure they are covered. You can also freeze them after tightly wrapping them in plastic wrap or foil.
How to Make Mini Pumpkin Cheesecake
For the crust:
- 1¼ cups of graham cracker crumbs (made with the food processor)
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup of brown sugar
- ¼ cup of melted salted butter
For the pumpkin cream cheese filling:
- 1½ cup of pumpkin puree
- 3 large eggs
- ½ cup of brown sugar
- 1½ teaspoon of cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon of nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon of ginger
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- 24 oz of room temperature softened cream cheese
- ½ cup of granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- In a bowl, mix together the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, brown sugar, and melted butter.
- Put muffin liners in a muffin tin. Fill one tablespoon of the crust in each muffin liner, press firmly and evenly. Put it in the fridge till you prepare the filling.
- In another bowl, mix the pumpkin, brown sugar, eggs, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and salt.
- Blend the softened cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla in a small bowl till silky smooth consistency.
- Combine both mixtures together to make the perfect smooth mix of both.
- Scoop a third of a cup of the filling into each muffin cup.
- Move the muffin tin to a preheated oven at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
- When the surface isn’t jiggling anymore. Transfer the muffin tin from the oven to a cooling rack until it’s completely cool, then to the fridge to cool overnight or until it’s ready to be served.
Easy No Bake Cheesecake Bites Recipe
Best Mini Cheesecake Bites Recipe
Easy Brownie Cheesecake Bites Recipe
Welcome to Julie’s kitchen site, where we like to share everything food-related. Starting from raw ingredients. How to pick, store, cook, freeze, and reheat them, moving to all the kitchen appliances that would be an indispensable necessity to you, that would make your life easier. Ending with the most flavorful, fancy, and amazing detailed food recipes that you can make at the comfort of your home, and easily impress all your guests with, all while enjoying cooking them.