Sure, Starbucks serves some wicked coffee that pretty much sets my mornings, but have you tried their refreshing iced fruit refreshments?
Specifically Guava Passion fruit drink. Well, if you haven’t, then you are missing a lot!
The new series of appetizing, colorful, and sweet fruit refreshments that were recently introduced by Starbucks really are the joy we didn’t know we were missing.
This drink in specific is one of my favorites. Made of guava and pineapple mixed in coconut milk base, giving this vibrant light pink color. Dairy-free, decaffeinated, and healthy drink to enjoy during the day.
- Make sure the ginger powder is completely dissolved in the juice and that there are no clumps formed by adding the powder to a small amount of the pineapple juice and mixing it well with a spoon.
- Check whether the coconut milk is sweetened or not, as the guava juice is already sweet enough.
- You can skip the ginger powder completely, it won’t affect the taste much.
Frequently asked questions:
What is in the Starbucks Guava passionfruit drink?
A deliciously hand-shaken drink, made of a blend of guava, pineapple juice, and of course, passionfruit all in a rich and creamy coconut milk base.
Is this drink considered healthy?
It’s without a doubt a healthy drink. Naturally sweet guava juice filled with manganese, fibers and vitamin C. Perfect after a heavy meal to enhance your digestion.
Does this drink contain caffeine?
Nope, not a single bit of caffeine!
What does the iced guava passion fruit drink taste like?
Creamy, sweet, with a mix of tropical fruit flavors, mainly the coconut and guava, with only a hint of pineapple.
Review on the guava passionfruit drink?
According to the loyal Starbucks fans, this drink is worthy of all the hype and good reviews it’s been getting. And even better than Iced Golden Ginger Drink and Iced Pineapple Matcha.
How much does it cost?
About 4.50$ for the tall-sized cup. But, rest assured, with this recipe, you can make the same exact drink at a much cheaper price!
How to Make Starbucks Guava Drink at Home (Copycat)
- ¼ cup of pineapple juice
- 1 ½ cup of guava juice
- ½ cup of coconut milk
- Ice cubes
- ⅛ teaspoon of ginger powder (optional)
- Dissolve completely the ginger powder in the pineapple juice in a small bowl.
- Using a cocktail shaker, shake two ice cubes with the pineapple ginger mixture, guava juice, and coconut milk. Shake vigorously for 30 seconds using both hands.
- Fill half a serving glass with ice cubes, pour the strained juice into the glass. Enjoy.
More Related Copycat Recipes
Ombré Pink Drink Starbucks Copycat Recipe
Boba Guys iced Strawberry Matcha Latte Recipe
Welcome to Julie’s kitchen site, where we like to share everything food-related. Starting from raw ingredients. How to pick, store, cook, freeze, and reheat them, moving to all the kitchen appliances that would be an indispensable necessity to you, that would make your life easier. Ending with the most flavorful, fancy, and amazing detailed food recipes that you can make at the comfort of your home, and easily impress all your guests with, all while enjoying cooking them.