I know Brussels sprouts don’t exactly have the best reputation as a dinner side dish. However, with the right ingredients and the right way to cook them, the result is a whole new level of deliciousness.
The trick for the success of this recipe is roasting the Brussels sprouts at high temperatures 425°F to 450 °F. This ensures the crispiness and caramelization of the Brussels sprouts and retains all the nutrients and sweetness inside of them.
Honey Sriracha Brussels Sprouts Recipe
The honey Sriracha sauce
- 1 tablespoon of Honey
- 1 ½ teaspoon of Sriracha sauce
- 1 ½ lb of Brussels sprouts
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of Salt
- ½ of ground black pepper
- Just mix the honey with the Sriracha sauce in a small bowl and leave aside.
- Remove the ends of the Brussels sprouts after washing and drying them, then cut each one into two halves.
- Sprinkle the olive oil, salt, and pepper. Mix them well. Spread them into one layer on a baking tray. Leave them to roast in a preheated oven at 425°F for 20 minutes or until they are caramelized enough.
- - In the case of using frozen Brussels sprouts, it might require a longer time in the oven, about 40 minutes.
- Dish the Brussels sprouts into a plate and drizzle the two-ingredient sauce on top.
- - Can reheat any leftovers stored in the fridge for up to 3 days in a preheated oven until they are warm enough.
- Enjoy this side dish with Beef Stir Fry, Crock Pot Pork Shoulder, or Teriyaki Chicken Bowls.
More dinner dish recipes
Welcome to Julie’s kitchen site, where we like to share everything food-related. Starting from raw ingredients. How to pick, store, cook, freeze, and reheat them, moving to all the kitchen appliances that would be an indispensable necessity to you, that would make your life easier. Ending with the most flavorful, fancy, and amazing detailed food recipes that you can make at the comfort of your home, and easily impress all your guests with, all while enjoying cooking them.