Who said Oreo cheesecake could only be made with the typical, classic Oreos? Believe it or not, Golden Oreo cheesecake does exist, and it’s freaking delicious, actually!
Don’t get me wrong, every bit of the classic Oreo cheesecake is amazing. But there is just something special about the taste of the golden Oreos with the creamy, dense-y and sugary taste of the cream cheese. I am not sure how to describe this flavorful delicacy. Guess you’ll have to try it to know. Believe me. It’s totally worth it!
The cool part about this recipe, other than using the golden Oreos of course, is the fact it requires no baking whatsoever. It could possibly be the easiest and one of the most delicious desserts to make. It consists of 4 layers of perfection, a golden oreo crust, golden Oreo cheesecake filling, whipped topping, and crushed golden Oreos.
Frequently asked questions
The definition of no bake golden oreo cheesecake?
A cheesecake that requires no baking, made of golden oreo crust, a golden oreo cheesecake filling, whipped topping, and crushed golden oreos.
Is it a must to refrigerate the no bake golden oreo cheesecake?
Usually yes, as it contains cream cheese which can’t stay outside the fridge for long.
What is the type of the whipped toppings recommended to be used?
Both cool whip and homemade whipped cream work fine.
Other oreos/golden oreos recipe ideas?
There are varieties of different Oreo recipes, including:
- No Bake Oreo Truffles
- No Bake Golden Oreo Truffles
- No Bake Lemon Cookie Truffles (made with lemon oreos!)
- Oreo Cheesecake
- No Bake Oreo Cheesecake
- Oreo Milkshake
Golden Oreo Cheesecake No Bake
For the crust
- 25 crushed golden Oreos
- 5 tablespoons of melted butter
For the cheesecake filling
- 8 ounces of soft cream cheese
- ¼ cup of sugar
- ¼ teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 8 ounces of whipped topping
- 20 chopped golden Oreos
- 8 ounces of whipped topping
- 12 chopped golden Oreos
- Into a mixing bowl, mix the crushed oreos with the butter to make the crust. Spread the crust evenly on a 9" pie dish and chill it in the freezer.
- Whisk together the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract till they are smooth, then add the whipped topping and chopped golden oreos.
- Spread the filling well on the frozen crust, top it with whipped cream and some chopped Oreos.
- Return it back to the fridge till serving time.
Another Oreo Cheesecake Recipe!
Red Velvet Oreo Cheesecake With Crust Recipe
No Bake Mini Oreo Cheesecake Recipe
Welcome to Julie’s kitchen site, where we like to share everything food-related. Starting from raw ingredients. How to pick, store, cook, freeze, and reheat them, moving to all the kitchen appliances that would be an indispensable necessity to you, that would make your life easier. Ending with the most flavorful, fancy, and amazing detailed food recipes that you can make at the comfort of your home, and easily impress all your guests with, all while enjoying cooking them.