These incredibly, soft, salty, and sweet white chocolate cranberry pistachio cookies are guaranteed to go tick all your boxes! Made with crunchy pistachios, sweet chocolate, and tangy cranberries. These little cookies are packed with festive flavors and full of delicious texture for this holiday season.
These cookies are incredibly moreish so be sure to bake plenty, store them in an airtight container as they will last up to 5 days. Our tip is to double up the below quantities, split the cookies into small mason jars, dress with festive ribbon and use them for gifting.
One important step for this white chocolate pistachio cookie in this cookie recipe is chilling. Chilling allows the dough to firm up and bring out the flavors. If time allows, chill the dough overnight and the results will be undeniable!
Cranberry Pistachio Cookies
- 175g unsalted butter (softened)
- 100g golden caster sugar
- 100g white chocolate chips
- 100g dried cranberries
- 50g pistachios (chopped)
- 225g plain flour
- Line two baking sheets with baking parchment.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and pale.
- Stir in the chocolate chips, dried cranberries, and pistachios.
- Gradually stir in the flour and baking powder and mix to form a dough.
- Divide the cookie dough, in half. They split each half into 10. Giving you 20 pieces in total. Roll each piece to form a ball then put the balls on to the baking trays, leaving space between each.
- Gently flatten each bowl until around 1cm thick and smooth out any cracked edges.
- Place the baking sheets in the fridge for at least one hour.
- Preheat oven to 160C/320F.
- Bake the chilled cookies for about 15 - 20 minutes. They will be pale gold and firm to touch. Remove from the oven and leave for 10 minutes to cool before transferring to a wire rack to completely cool.