Here’s yet another bacon recipe that you definitely need to try!
The addition of fresh vegetables on the pasta with the bacon gives this cooling, delightful feeling ideal for the summer. Not to mention the extra creamy, fulfilling flavor of the dressing sauce added, made up of Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, and ranch!
15 Minute BLT Pasta Salad Recipe
- 2 cups of pasta (farfalle is preferred) that we will later cook
- 3 cups of sliced Romaine lettuce
- ¾ cups of sliced red onions
- 1 cup of sliced tomatoes
- 4 cooked and diced bacon slices
- A quarter cup of ranch (for dressing)
- A quarter cup of mayonnaise
- A quarter cup of Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon vinegar red wine or apple cider vinegar
- Some salt and pepper according to taste
- Adjust your timer to 15 minutes and start making this delicious dish!
- Before preparing the salad. Boil the pasta in a large pot according to the directions on the package. Make sure to occasionally stir the content of the pot to prevent pasta from sticking to each other. Cook until the pasta is soft or al dente, whichever you prefer.
- To prepare the salad:
- You need to toss the slices of onions, lettuce, tomatoes, and bacon in a large salad bowl.
- Blend manually with a spoon the mayo, ranch, yogurt, vinegar, and pepper in a bowl to prepare the dressing sauce.
- Throw in the drained pasta in the large bowl with the vegetables and add the salad dressing with mixing, making sure all the contents are covered by the sauce.
- Dish up into a plate and enjoy!